- Heating System Replacement
Heating system failure always seems to rear its ugly head at the worst time possible, and when it does, quick action is needed to avoid the effects of cold Western Pennsylvania winters. With so many options, it can be difficult to know what system is right for you when your existing heating system needs replaced.
This is where Spurk HVAC’s knowledge and experience provide tremendous value. Our team of skilled technicians will assess your current system and provide informed solutions that will best fit your needs, as well as your budget.
We provide heating system replacement in the following applications:
- Residential New Home Construction
- Commercial New Construction
- Residential and Commercial Retrofit
When It’s Time for a New Heating System
Heating systems can fail for various reasons, including age, lack of regular system maintenance, improper sizing, or any number of other mechanical failures. It’s important to be proactive when it comes to replacing your heating system to avoid being in a situation where you are without heat in the cold winter months. Some things to watch for that indicate your system may need replaces soon are:
- Age – Most heating systems last between 15-20 years. Some may last longer, but if your system falls into this age range, you want to start looking into replacement options.
- Strange Noises – If you begin to hear strange noises coming from your heating system like pops, squeaks, grinding or any other noise that is not typically present, have your system checked to see if a repair or replacement is needed.
- Unusual Odors – If your heating system begins to emit unusual odors, there may be mechanical or air quality issues that need addressed.
- Increased Gas/Electric Bill – Has your electric or gas bill significantly increased? If you are seeing a fluctuation in your bill, this could be a sign that your system is not working properly and requires repairs or replacement.
As a home or business owner, it is also important to consider the cost of operation when making this decision. While your current heating system may be working just fine, the newer equipment is much more energy efficient and will cost less to run, resulting in lower utility bills.
Heating Replacement Options
We offer replacement services for the following…