HVAC Service Technician Job Description
We have an immediate opening for an experienced HVAC Service Technician. Provided with a company vehicle and gas card, you will travel to each client’s location to inspect their current equipment, diagnose and troubleshoot problems and perform necessary repairs or routine maintenance. When required, you will install new systems and ensure proper start up and operation. We work with both commercial and residential customers, so you must know how to work with small and large HVAC equipment. Our ideal candidate has at least five years of professional HVAC repair experience and can work independently.
Why Join our team?
- Competitive pay between $25-$40 per hour, commiserate with experience
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- 401k matching
- Paid time Off
- Paid sick time
- On-the-job training
- Spiff incentives
- Referral program
- Overtime pay
- Company phone
- Company vehicle
- Company gas card
Duties and Responsibilities
- Travel to homes and businesses as scheduled
- Maintain a clean appearance that represents the company well
- Interact in a professional manner to address customer concerns
- Inspect current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety
- Discuss various options with clients to help them determine which option is best for their situation
- Perform necessary repairs and routine maintenance
- Sell maintenance contracts to current and new customers
- Install new heating, cooling, and ventilation systems if needed
- Maintain accurate inventory of all equipment and HVAC resources using company CRM (Service Titan)
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with your Service Manager and Dispatcher to maintain a fluid schedule
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experienced in service, installation, and maintenance of all types and makes of residential and commercial split systems including but not limited to package units, VRF systems, boilers, radiant systems, fan coils, overhead heaters, etc.
- Completion of an HVAC training program at a vocational school, college, or apprenticeship
- Certification through the Environmental Protection Agency to handle refrigerants required
- Proficient with all trade and job specific tools
- Valid PA driver’s license
- Ability to pass background checks and drug screening
- Reliable and self-motivated with good communication skills
- Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking
- Requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, reaching
- Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights, up to 75 pounds
If you feel that you would be an excellent addition to our team, please fill out the form below, and we will contact you to set up an in-person interview. If you do not see the position you’re looking for, feel free to submit a general application.
Thank you for your interest.